Sunday 17 May 2009

Why it's Kikker time


Good to see so many people falling in love with the Hardknock Kikker 5150. Hits on this site and my other blog (suzibking.blogspot.com) have gone through the roof over the past 24 hours.
I can only assume that's because Gaz and the lads from Workshop Chops in Nottingham were at the BMF Show in Peterborough this weekend.
Neat bike, good bunch of lads, see my Hardknock Kikker 5150 review, the first UK published road test of a 200cc Kikker by right clicking HERE. Or see the next post.

1 comment:

  1. keep the good reviews comin! I have had my kikker for over a year and it definitely holds its own amongst all the vehicles on the road, especially here in Atlanta Georgia, where there are about 5 million people and maybe like 5 kikkers in the area! stop by atlkikk.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete