Tuesday 31 March 2009

How to get a workshop manual for CB450 DX

I've noticed some visitors here are finding it when searching for a "Honda CB450 DX workshop manual" on Google.

I needed a manual too when I first picked the bike up in January. There isn't one BUT, as I've suggested in an earlier post, David Silver Spares will help.

The original reason for this site was to get some more details out there on the web for people picking up this unloved (in the UK at least) bike for the first time.



There is no Clymer or Haynes Manual for the bike anywhere BUT Silvers will sell you a copy of the Honda workshop manual. It costs about seven quid and they are genuinely a top notch organisation for a whole range of Honda spares, including the CB450 .

It has everything you need. I'm nothing to do with the company or the website, but along with Webmoto (see link on right of page) you can get most of the consumables you need.

Right click HERE for David Silver website.

By the way anyone reading this who has a spare pair of side panels for the CB450, drop me an email.

Appreciated

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Yup i got a pair of side panels if you want...your post is old but never know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there bro. I know this is a long shot but do you still have the side panels? I am after them everywhere. Thanks. Radek

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I just thought I'd let you know that David Silvers are no longer producing photocopies of any workshop manuals. So if you still have yours I'm wondering if you can help a brother out? I'm happy to purchase it from you in either PDF or hardcopy. I can't find it in English anywhere :(

    Thanks

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. worth ashot. Do you still have that cb450 dx manual?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm after a 450dx manual, a copy would be great, will pay for copy and post.

    ReplyDelete