Friday 27 March 2009

Why has the heavyweight Horse embraced the Kikker 5150

Since writing this piece back in March, I've ridden the first 200cc Kikker in the UK. See my full review by right clicking HERE


Just a quick word on the Kikker 5150. There's a US mag, The Horse, which genuinely steers away from all that is negative about the wannabe Harley boys and focuses on the essence of the chop.

It's a good read and you can normally pick up copies in the UK for just over four quid at most independent newsagents. I reckon it's what Back Street Heroes wanted to be before it was bought by Trinity and forced to realise advertising is vital if you want wages each month.
Anyway, the reason I mention it is simply that the editor, English fella, is in the process of builder a Kikker 5150.
Decent couple of pages this month and he speaks highly of the Kikker forum.
Enough.
This weekend I'm working on the CB450DX tank and I'll stick some pics up next week.
(I'm also picking up a CBR600 for my girlfriend, who you will recall has just passed her test - 93bhp, it's gonna be a fun ride home).
More pics next week.
Oh yes, to see The Horse magazine's website right click on the picture or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment